Zap2It’s Carina Adly MacKenzie shared a bit of info about this week’s all new The Vampire Diaries that she was able to watch last night at PaleyFest. She was nice to give us a little to look forward to without ruining the fun. She encourages everyone to try not to find spoilers and ruin all the fun of “1912”. Here is what she shares:
1. Alaric wakes up in jail after his encounter with Meredith and her gun. (Come on, you didn’t think he’d get killed off yet, right? It’s not even May sweeps.) He’s healed from the wound she left in his chest, and Sheriff Forbes has some major questions for him.
2. Matt and Elena, teen detective team extraordinaire, get stuck in a closet together. In fact, this episode has a ton of great Matt-and-Elena bonding moments. He finally asks her what Stefan had that he didn’t, back in early Season 1, and her answer to that question is completely unexpected and refreshing.
3. We’ll meet Sage, the vampire who was essentially Damon’s “Lexi,” teaching him the ways of the vampire world in 1912. But you knew that. What you’ll also discover is her surprising connection to the Original Family, which adds an interesting twist to any future involvement in present-day Mystic Falls. (And makes us re-think the photo of her crying from “A Murder of One.”)
4. Damon and Stefan spend nearly the entire episode together — today and in 1912. In the present day, the boys get together for a some brotherly bonding (read: day drinking) but their fun is cut short as Stefan grows more agitated, “freaking out” from his blood withdrawal symptoms. Additionally, Elena pays them a visit at a rather inopportune time, which could change their relationships a bit moving forward. Back in 1912, we see a tipping point between them that explains why Stefan and Damon had nothing to do with each other in the ’20s. Every time we think we have the Salvatores’ relationship issues figured out…
5. You will find out the identity of that serial killer that’s been on a council rampage this season, once and for all.
To read the entire article go here.